You already know that I absolutely LOVE the power of the internet and the leverage of AUTOMATED systems.
But I have to be honest with you.
No level of systems and automation will ever completely replace the fact that YOU still need to learn and develop the fundamental skills necessary to be a true leader in this industry.
Yes, we make money and sponsor people into our businesses virtually on auto-pilot.
Yes, I have some new distributors join me in my businesses BEFORE I ever speak to them on the phone.
Yes, this is a reality.
BUT…there are still limitations.
There are MANY people out there that simply WILL NOT send money or make an important decision without FIRST speaking to some one on the telephone.
The reality is that if you want to be a TOP PRODUCER in the network marketing industry, you MUST learn and develop the skills of prospecting, positioning and speaking with your prospects over the phone or in person.
Now I’ll be honest…I absolutely HATED having to talk to prospects on the phone and trying to get them to join my business.
That’s why I started learning about how to use the internet to build my business using ATTRACTION MARKETING.
But, I quickly realized that you simply cannot automate this business 100%.
It IS and always WILL BE a business built on relationships.
So, if you want to be a TOP PRODUCER, then you will have to master the art and skill of recruiting.
There is ONLY one course that I would recommend to you that I believe can actually give you ALL the training you will need to master this skill.
Check out the free training videos first…then you can decide for yourself.
- Due Diligence For Businesses Today's guest post is from James at DINKS finance: This posting will be on the topic of doing due diligence when evaluating investment opportunities. When Iâm talking about investment opportunities, Iâm speaking specifically about taking part in new business start ups. Iâm not speaking about investing in stocks or loaning......
- Flyer Distribution Flyer distribution when done correctly will provide predictable and consistent results. As a rough guide, the national average in the UK is a response rate of between 0.5% and 1%. In other words, if you deliver 1000 flyers you can expect to get between 5 and 10 enquiries. It......
- Qualities You Must Possess If You Want To Succeed In Internet Marketing Internet Marketing is not even a little bit new; there are lots of people who have found fantastic success with it. On the other hand, lots of people try out Internet Marketing and never achieve any real success. The primary difference between these two types of people is in the......
- How To Run A Web Marketing Campaign When You Have Bupkis For A Budget There's a right means and a fallacious option to run a Web marketing marketing campaign, and sadly, the "proper way" can value a LOT of money. For some entrepreneurs, cash isn't only a consider deciding what to do with their Web marketing. It's THE issue, and the "right manner" just......
- Internet Network Marketing - Focus On Progress There are multitudes of people coming online wanting to make money in the internet network marketing industry. Simply put Internet Network Marketing is the combination of two distinct skill sets.Â On the plus side because of the internet we do not need to bother our friends and family. On the......