1. Start from where you are.
If you are diligent in using the little that you have, you will be given much. Majority of people always say “If only I had such an amount of money I would start that business!” The first impediment to launching a successful MLM business is focusing on what you do not have. Learn to use what you already have to produce whatever else you need. If you really think of it, we don’t lack the resources most of the time, what we lack is resourcefulness.
“Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see farther.” – J. P. Morgan
Instead of looking at what you do not have, start looking at what you do have. There is something in your possession that can be multiplied. Do not allow what you do not have to steal the things that you already have. It’s important to dream big but learn to start small. If you wait till you have all you need to start, you will never start. There is a seed in you and a mighty harvest is going to come out of that seed if you stay focused. Whatever you already have is a seed with the capability to produce whatever you need in order to proceed with your business plans. Realize that what you truly need is usually much less than what you think you need.
2. Put your money where your mouth is.
What you say is not what gives a true indication of your commitment but what you do is what counts. It’s not just enough to believe, you have to backup your desire with your finances. You have to give before you can receive. Your money is a measure of your productivity. There are no two ways to succeed in business, you have to sow. The law of sowing & reaping is real and no one can prosper by going against it. You can’t reap if you have not sown. Planting time always precedes a harvest and the more you grow and develop in your giving the more your network marketing business will prosper and increase.
If you’re going to prosper, begin to give out of the little that you have. Giving is one of the reasons why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. One way to reverse a poverty mindset is to give and start behaving like the rich do. Invest in charities. Be sure to tithe at least 10% of what you earn. Give big and you will reap mighty harvests and enjoy greatness. If you give small, you will starve in the midst of a harvest.
3. Invest in other people.
“And if you have not been faithful in what is another man’s, who will give you what is your own?” – [Luke 16:12]
Learn to be of service to others. This is a cardinal business rule and should be adopted in your network marketing business as well. Before you can prosper in your own business, you will have to first invest in another man’s own. Who have you served? Have your efforts made another person successful? Remember the popular quote by Zig Ziglar:
“You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
When we serve others, we turn a key that will open a life of success for us in our future. We are in the age “get rich quick”. A lot of people, after obtaining a formal education, jump into their own business. They don’t want to work with or serve any other person. Because of this, a lot of people go round and round in circles for many years with nothing to show for their efforts.
Don’t be quick to look for what others can offer you. Be of service first and then over time, abundance will flow your way in your network marketing business.
4. Cultivate the force of focus.
My favorite book says you can’t serve two masters at the same time. You will either hate one and love the other. To try to do two things at once is to do neither. Pursue your network marketing business with total focus. Commit yourself to something that will be a blessing to mankind. Do not be a jack of all trades. Face your business with all you’ve got. You can’t get the best out of something you’re not willing to put your best into. Keep your eyes focused on your goal.
Men & women who have shaped history are people who gave their all to a thing. Give yourself to whatever your heart is inclined to doing, study it, excel at it and people will look for you in that area of your specialization. Focus on your strengths because the further you move away from your area of strength, the deeper you are into your area of weakness. Don’t try to be like anyone else. Be the best YOU that you can be.
Practice these 4 foundations of business and get ready for a life of abundance, fulfillment and fruitfulness.
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this.
Min. Anthony C. Mitchell
Anointed For Business
- Tip - How To Get More Leads From Your Lead Capture Page I failed for years in this industry, every failure led me one step closer to success.Â Success really happens when you decide that you will not let your dreams slip through your fingers.Â The only people that fail are people that give up!// Tip – How To Get More......
- How To Gain Credibility In You Niche Gaining Credibility in your niche market is very important to your survival online. I just got done a video for the Perfect Funded Proposal Newsletter that I would like to share with you. In it I go over some of the key tools you need to be seen as the......
- This Is How To Build Your Network Marketing List With Your Blog Network Marketing List Building Revealed Building a email marketing list is probably the most important thing you can do for your entire business. While many guru's will tell you that it's getting harder and harder to make money using email marketing. What many of them really mean is. "People are......
- Web Site Marketing Internet Business Made Simple Running a successful Net business can be complicated if you do not know how to try and do it right. Since the Internet is flooded with a heap of information, it will be tough to understand how to create an online business the proper way. Running a website marketing Internet......
- Marketing is Dead - Long Live Marketing We are witnessing a new dawn in marketing; and nowhere is this truer than for small business. Old Marketing The old ways of marketing simply don’t work as well as they used to and now, new marketing methods work better than the old ones ever did. As a small......